(D) Message Approvals
The Analytics feature is not a feature in Hootsuite’s Mobile App that can be used to collaborate with a teammate. The Hootsuite Analytics feature is not available in the Hootsuite mobile app so you cannot use the Analytics feature in Hootsuite’s Mobile app to collaborate with a teammate.
Resources and Conclusion
This question is a part of the certification exam conducted by Hootsuite known as the Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam. You can find all the correct answers with detailed explanations to this exam in our Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answers article.
- To manage and coordinate the social media activities of a team of people within Hootsuite, you’ll need to use
- You’re leading a small social media team, and need to green-light and publish all social posts created/scheduled by your team. However, you’re time-poor and rarely sitting at your desk. What tools do you and your team need to effectively collaborate on drafts and publish posts while on the go?
- Your organization is planning a new marketing campaign to promote downloads of a new app. As Social Media Manager, your primary KPI is to drive as many people as possible to the landing page, using the organization’s 5 social media accounts. Your plan is to Compose and Schedule 50 posts, which will contain: a) brand-approved visuals (shared with you on a 3rd party Cloud App, like Google Drive, and then cropped appropriately for each social network), b) captions supplied by a Team Member (who is also part of your Hootsuite Organization), and c) a shortened, trackable weblink for the marketing landing page. What Hootsuite tool is irrelevant to accomplishing this task?
- When composing outgoing posts in Hootsuite, what’s the best way to collaborate with a team or team member to finalize that post?
- True or false? The holistic social media team model is common in growing companies. In this model, one team coordinates the approach to managing each social media account in partnership with other groups within the organization.
- What is the best way to collaborate with your team when publishing Instagram Stories from Hootsuite?
- What Hootsuite Analytics feature allows you to share an unlimited amount of customizable social analytics data, to surface the performance of your organization’s social accounts to key stakeholders?
- Imagine your brand team supplies you with 30 visual assets (stored on Google Drive), to be shared out on all social accounts in December. The social posts supporting these assets need to be scheduled around 100 other “business as usual” social posts already scheduled in that month, on multiple networks. What Hootsuite tools/features should you use to accomplish this task? (Pick all that apply)
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- Say you’re a social media manager, running a 1 week Halloween campaign, aimed at driving online sales of a new product line. You compose, then schedule 15 Instagram posts in advance, spread out strategically over 7 days. Because of the large amount of expected engagement on these posts, all team members need to pitch in, listen in on audience responses, monitor mentions and hashtag use, and interact with comments. When posts publish, you want continuous, automated reporting on performance metrics, delivered to yourself and team members, so the future scheduled posts can be fine-tuned before they publish. Which of the following Hootsuite features would be most helpful to perform all these campaign tasks? Pick All that Apply.
- To measure the success of your social media efforts, which Hootsuite product would you use?
- In Hootsuite Inbox you can view ____________ on connected social media accounts.
- You’re a social media manager, running a brand awareness campaign across multiple networks for a client. The client is unsure about the effectiveness of social media and wants to see proof that the campaign metrics are hitting their pre-defined KPIs. What is the best way to demonstrate the impact your social media campaign is having on brand awareness?
- You need to send one social post to Facebook and Instagram simultaneously, tracking link clicks within the post. You also need to share the results of this test with a colleague. Which Hootsuite features/products should you use to accomplish these activities? (Pick all that apply)
- how do i reconnect my social media to hootsuite?
- What Hootsuite resources would you use to learn best practices for managing your Social Accounts using the Hootsuite dashboard?
- You’re in charge of drafting and strategically scheduling one month’s worth of social media content for your organization’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts (~250 posts). Once published, you need to monitor engagements on the posts closely, and flag any negative comments received with your manager. Which of the following Hootsuite tools are not relevant to this use case? (Pick two)
- What is the most popular feature of Hootsuite?
- Which one of the following is not a use case for the ‘Hootsuite Organizations’ feature?
- In Hootsuite’s Promote feature, what are automation triggers used for?
- Which Hootsuite feature would you use to draft and schedule a post with two images to Twitter and Facebook?
- Within the Hootsuite Composer, you can transform URLs into an ‘Owly’ link. Which of the following are reasons you’d want to use this feature. (Pick two)
- To find and engage in Twitter conversations happening in specific geographical areas that are relevant to your company, which Hootsuite feature should you use?
- When using the Hootsuite Composer, what’s the purpose of the social profile picker?
- The purpose of the social profile picker in the Hootsuite Composer is to
- Geo-search streams are used to help you find social media conversations relevant to your brand that are happening
- Why is it more beneficial to interact with your audience using Hootsuite, rather than engaging natively from specific social accounts?
- A customer reached out via Twitter Direct Message to your company, looking for support with a complex issue. A co-worker was already helping that user but is away on vacation. Which Hootsuite feature would be best to respond with?
- With the Hootsuite Promote feature, what are the two main ways you can pay to promote your published organic content? (pick two)
- With the Hootsuite Promote feature, there are two main ways you can pay to promote previously published organic content: (pick two)
- Let’s say that you want to put paid advertising dollars behind any post you’ve published in the past week that contains the word “excellent”, has an image, and received over 500 Likes. What feature in Hootsuite’s Promote tool would you use to accomplish this?
- In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- Select the 4 features that are available on the Hootsuite Mobile app.
- Name the area pictured in the Hootsuite Mobile App.
- When sharing Analytics data with Team Members using Hootsuite Analytics, one way to safeguard the integrity of the data you’re sharing is to
- Which of these KPIs demonstrate social media ROI? Choose all that apply.
- When is the most effective time to boost content on social media?
- When auditing your social media content, what questions should you be looking to answer? Choose all that apply.
- how do i remove myself from social media?
- what does deleting social media do for you?