(A) You are more likely to rank better organically.
(B) It can increase your click-through rate and your conversion.
(C) Amazon shares the cost of the coupon with you.
(D) It’s free and customers are happier.
You should add a clippable coupon to your product when launching because it can increase your click-through rate and your conversion.
This question is from the Semrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam. You can find all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our Semrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answers page.
- Why is it important to have just the right amount of product stock when doing FBA?
- If you want to list a product that is already on Amazon, but it has incorrect information, what should you do?
- Which Amazon ad types will display your product in search results?
- What will determine the percentage referral fee that you will be charged by Amazon when your product sells?
- True or false: If your product does not have a GTIN you can request a GTIN Exception.
- how do i use a target birthday coupon?
- To measure the success of your social media efforts, which Hootsuite product would you use?
- faceniff product key?
- how do i delete a product on godaddy?
- how do you delete a product on zazzle?
- To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
- can amazon product be return without original packaging?
- Fill in the blank: Videos related to __________ moments address company milestones, new product or service features, or other company-related updates.
- Chris is a marketing manager at The Pet Box, which offers subscription boxes for pet owners. Chris wants to increase traffic to The Pet Box’s main product page. Right now that page ranks on the second page of search results for their target keyword. Chris has started improving the on-page SEO of the page, optimizing it for their target keyword, and seeking backlinks from popular pet care blogs. In order to track progress towards their goal, which metrics should Chris track?
- Say you’re a social media manager, running a 1 week Halloween campaign, aimed at driving online sales of a new product line. You compose, then schedule 15 Instagram posts in advance, spread out strategically over 7 days. Because of the large amount of expected engagement on these posts, all team members need to pitch in, listen in on audience responses, monitor mentions and hashtag use, and interact with comments. When posts publish, you want continuous, automated reporting on performance metrics, delivered to yourself and team members, so the future scheduled posts can be fine-tuned before they publish. Which of the following Hootsuite features would be most helpful to perform all these campaign tasks? Pick All that Apply.
- What might you need to provide in order for Amazon to verify your identity?
- True or false: If you haven’t formed a business yet, you can put in your personal tax ID when creating an Amazon Seller Account and change it later.
- Why should you use your business address when creating an Amazon Seller Account?
- If you receive a customer message on Saturday at 5pm, by when does Amazon expect you to answer that message?
- If your IPI is below Amazon’s benchmarks what will happen to your account?
- Why do you want to fix stranded inventory as quickly as possible?
- If you wanted to change your price for an item you are selling on Seller Central, you would
- A great title on Amazon … (check all that apply)
- Check all that apply for primary images.
- How can you protect your listing once it has been created?
- Which Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products?
- True or False: When doing split testing, you should only test small differences.
- What is a twister?
- What happens if a parent listing gets deleted?
- Why should you try a special program (Brand Registry, Subscribe and Save, Early Reviewer Programs) after a year?
- True or false: It is ok to have friends, family or employees review your products.
- The Early Review Program is designed to:
- Finish the sentence: “The best way to increase your total reviews is____”. Check all that apply.
- Why do you want to avoid your item going into Poor or Fair status?
- Semrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answers 2021
- A customer reached out via Twitter Direct Message to your company, looking for support with a complex issue. A co-worker was already helping that user but is away on vacation. Which Hootsuite feature would be best to respond with?
- You’re a social media manager, running a brand awareness campaign across multiple networks for a client. The client is unsure about the effectiveness of social media and wants to see proof that the campaign metrics are hitting their pre-defined KPIs. What is the best way to demonstrate the impact your social media campaign is having on brand awareness?
- Which of the following is not a benefit of publishing to Instagram using Hootsuite?
- True or False? Google doesn’t care about the quality of backlinks, only the quantity.
- What is the purpose of heading tags?