(A) It can dilute your ranking potential.
(B) It confuses users.
(C) It can negatively affect your authority.
(D) It isn’t an issue at all.
Duplicate content is an issue for SEO because it can dilute your ranking potential. Duplicate content confuses search engines and most of the time they end up ranking the wrong page for a keyword. This decreases your chances of ranking and dilutes your ranking potential.
This question is from the HubSpot SEO Certification Exam. You can get all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our HubSpot SEO Certification Exam Answers page.
- True or false? A benefit of organic content promotion is the ability to develop and deliver highly targeted content to consumers who will find the content most relevant.
- True or false? If you want to produce great content, then you need to hire an in-house content creator.
- Fill in the blank: When performing a social media content audit, begin by looking at all of the content you’ve posted in the last _________.
- What technical SEO issue can you solve with an SSL certificate?
- What kind of content is most likely to be organically linked to?
- Google measures how interesting other people think your content is through ___.
- Choose all that apply. How do you determine the authority of a piece of content?
- When performing keyword research, how can you determine which keywords you should create content for?
- True or False? You should emulate the top-ranking content for your target keyword, but offer unique value.
- All of the following are attributes of a content creation workflow EXCEPT:
- Which network has the longest life for a piece of content?
- On which social network should you share content most frequently?
- When is the most effective time to boost content on social media?
- Fill in the blank: When creating a headline for your content, you should come up with ___________ different headlines.
- Fill in the blank: When planning the timing of content in a calendar, _______.
- Fill in the blank: To keep your content calendar agile, it shouldn’t extend more than ___________.
- When auditing your social media content, what questions should you be looking to answer? Choose all that apply.
- True or false? Your content creation framework should stay consistent over time.
- During the decision stage of the buyer’s journey, it’s effective to use which of the following content formats? Select all that apply.
- True or false: You should include either budget information or a time estimate in your content creation plan.
- True or false? A content offer is something you create and publish in exchange for personal information, like an email address and a name.
- You’re trying to rank for one of your target topics using a web page that contains a long, canonical piece of written content. However, when you do your research on what’s already ranking for that topic by searching for it on Google, you notice that the majority of search results on page one are videos. Which of the following actions will give your website the best chance of ranking for this topic?
- True or false? Effective writers start by filling in the main points of their content and save writing the introduction and conclusion for after they’ve written their piece.
- You asked your colleague to provide feedback on a blog post you recently wrote. When they sent you their feedback, they made edits directly in the doc. Is this a best practice for a content editing process?
- What is LG IMS and How to Fix the “Unfortunately, LG IMS Has Stopped” issue?
- Scenario: Your business is going through a website redesign. The goal of the redesign is to update the look and feel of the website to better represent the brand. Your manager recommends a custom font to help make the content stand out. How should you respond?
- how to delete an issue in jira?
- how to delete issue in jira?
- how to delete jira issue?
- how to delete a jira issue?
- A customer reached out via Twitter Direct Message to your company, looking for support with a complex issue. A co-worker was already helping that user but is away on vacation. Which Hootsuite feature would be best to respond with?
- application for library card issue?
- Scenario: Kyle is in a new role and looking to upskill, so he goes to Google to do some research. He finds a search engine listing that piques his interest and clicks it. He’s taken to a blog post on your site. He reads the post and sees there’s a content offer. He’s interested, but not sure he’s ready to give his information for it just yet. Below the offer, he sees a chatbot asking if he needs help so he clicks it to start a conversation. Which stage of the inbound methodology is Kyle in?
- how do i eliminate duplicate contacts?
- why do i have so many duplicate contacts on my android?
- how do i remove duplicate accounts in mint?
- how do i merge duplicate contacts in google?
- how do i merge duplicate linkedin accounts?
- how do i delete a duplicate facebook page?
- how to delete duplicate videos on youtube?