(A) Use the Share button in Google Drive to export the images to Hootsuite
(B) Install the Google Cloud app from the Hootsuite App Store to access the assets directly
(C) Save the images to your desktop from Google Drive, then drag and drop them to Hootsuite Content library
The most efficient way to access these visuals is by installing the Google Cloud app known as Cloudview from the Hootsuite App Directory. You can use this Cloudview app to access the assets directly from a Google Drive account.
Resources and Conclusion
This question is a part of the certification exam conducted by Hootsuite known as the Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam. You can find all the correct answers with detailed explanations to this exam in our Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answers article.
- Imagine your brand team supplies you with 30 visual assets (stored on Google Drive), to be shared out on all social accounts in December. The social posts supporting these assets need to be scheduled around 100 other “business as usual” social posts already scheduled in that month, on multiple networks. What Hootsuite tools/features should you use to accomplish this task? (Pick all that apply)
- Your organization is planning a new marketing campaign to promote downloads of a new app. As Social Media Manager, your primary KPI is to drive as many people as possible to the landing page, using the organization’s 5 social media accounts. Your plan is to Compose and Schedule 50 posts, which will contain: a) brand-approved visuals (shared with you on a 3rd party Cloud App, like Google Drive, and then cropped appropriately for each social network), b) captions supplied by a Team Member (who is also part of your Hootsuite Organization), and c) a shortened, trackable weblink for the marketing landing page. What Hootsuite tool is irrelevant to accomplishing this task?
- You’re a social media manager, running a brand awareness campaign across multiple networks for a client. The client is unsure about the effectiveness of social media and wants to see proof that the campaign metrics are hitting their pre-defined KPIs. What is the best way to demonstrate the impact your social media campaign is having on brand awareness?
- You’re in charge of drafting and strategically scheduling one month’s worth of social media content for your organization’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts (~250 posts). Once published, you need to monitor engagements on the posts closely, and flag any negative comments received with your manager. Which of the following Hootsuite tools are not relevant to this use case? (Pick two)
- Say you’re a social media manager, running a 1 week Halloween campaign, aimed at driving online sales of a new product line. You compose, then schedule 15 Instagram posts in advance, spread out strategically over 7 days. Because of the large amount of expected engagement on these posts, all team members need to pitch in, listen in on audience responses, monitor mentions and hashtag use, and interact with comments. When posts publish, you want continuous, automated reporting on performance metrics, delivered to yourself and team members, so the future scheduled posts can be fine-tuned before they publish. Which of the following Hootsuite features would be most helpful to perform all these campaign tasks? Pick All that Apply.
- You’re leading a small social media team, and need to green-light and publish all social posts created/scheduled by your team. However, you’re time-poor and rarely sitting at your desk. What tools do you and your team need to effectively collaborate on drafts and publish posts while on the go?
- Geo-search streams are used to help you find social media conversations relevant to your brand that are happening
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- After you’ve uploaded posts into Hootsuite’s Bulk Composer, what’s the best place to vet and preview those scheduled posts?
- What Hootsuite Analytics feature allows you to share an unlimited amount of customizable social analytics data, to surface the performance of your organization’s social accounts to key stakeholders?
- how do i access my youtube brand account?
- When publishing to Pinterest from Hootsuite, you must include a photo and a _______.
- where are google passwords stored?
- where are google profile photos stored?
- how do i delete a google ad campaign?
- how to delete google ads campaign?
- how to delete a google ad campaign?
- how to delete a campaign in google ads?
- how do i cancel a google adwords campaign?
- what is google brand account?
- how do i change my google brand name?
- why do i have a google brand account?
- what does a google brand account mean?
- how do i permanently delete a google adwords campaign?
- Let’s say you’re working on a post for a Campaign, and want to create several variations of that post, without altering the original. Which technique or feature would you use?
- When using the Hootsuite Composer, what’s the purpose of the social profile picker?
- The purpose of the social profile picker in the Hootsuite Composer is to
- To measure the success of your social media efforts, which Hootsuite product would you use?
- In Hootsuite Inbox you can view ____________ on connected social media accounts.
- To manage and coordinate the social media activities of a team of people within Hootsuite, you’ll need to use
- Which two steps must you take when scheduling posts using the Bulk Composer? (Pick two)
- Why is it more beneficial to interact with your audience using Hootsuite, rather than engaging natively from specific social accounts?
- how to delete posts on google plus?
- how to delete all google plus posts?
- how to delete google plus posts?
- In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- One benefit to using the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is that you can sort published posts by
- What Hootsuite resources would you use to learn best practices for managing your Social Accounts using the Hootsuite dashboard?
- With Hootsuite’s Mobile App, you can collaborate with your team on social media activities. Which of the following is not a feature you would use to collaborate with a teammate?
- When composing outgoing posts in Hootsuite, what’s the best way to collaborate with a team or team member to finalize that post?