(A) By increasing the number of backlinks to your pages
(B) By driving as much traffic as possible to your website
(C) By creating lots of high-quality content on the topics you want to be known for
(D) By guest blogging on popular, authoritative sites
This question is from the HubSpot SEO Certification Exam. You can get all the answers to the questions asked in this exam on our HubSpot SEO Certification Exam Answers page.
- How do search engines use sitemaps?
- Choose all that apply. When should you submit your sitemap to Google and other search engines?
- True or False? Backlinks build authority.
- What is the primary goal of a search engine?
- How many links does it take to rank high in search results?
- Choose all that apply. What data can you gather about your website from Google Search Console?
- True or False? Adding structured data to a page guarantees that it will appear as a rich snippet in search results.
- does sprint help build credit?
- How many ad extensions should you include in your search ads?
- What is the benefit of including ad extensions in your search ads?
- From top to bottom, what should your search account structure hierarchy look like?
- What is one benefit of running search ads for brand keywords?
- Jo is a marketer at Papier, a stationery company that does most of their business online. Jo has noticed that Papier is falling behind their competitors in search results and wants to improve their ranking and clickthrough rate. How should Jo go about optimizing the Papier website for this goal?
- Fill in the blank: Once a search engine bot discovers your web page, it _______.
- Fill in the blank: ________ refers to how well a document matches a search query.
- All of the following impact a website’s ability to rank on a search engine results page EXCEPT:
- True or false: Quality score is an algorithm that scores each of your search ads on spelling and grammar.
- If you have a keyword set to broad match, but you want to select specific keywords that must be included in the search query for your ad to be displayed, what would you use?
- Scenario: A phrase-match keyword for one of your ads is “traveling in Boston.” Which of the following search queries would generate this ad? Choose all that apply.
- True or false? If you’re just starting out with paid ads and don’t know exactly how your persona will be searching, move from a narrower search to a broad match.
- You’re trying to rank for one of your target topics using a web page that contains a long, canonical piece of written content. However, when you do your research on what’s already ranking for that topic by searching for it on Google, you notice that the majority of search results on page one are videos. Which of the following actions will give your website the best chance of ranking for this topic?
- Scenario: An exact-match keyword for one of your ads is “blue women’s t-shirts.” Which of the following search queries would generate this ad? Choose all that apply.
- Dr. Dave Driscoll, a very credible and well respected authority on dentistry, just linked to a blog post that you wrote about how to floss from his website. When Google assesses the authority of your post and recognizes the link from Dr. Driscoll’s website, which search engine function is at play?
- Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term contains the same order of the words, but it can also contain additional words.
- Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term includes that keyword, or a very close variation.
- Fill in the blank: A keyword set to ______ match type will display your ad when the search term contains any or some combination or variations of the words in your keyword, in any order.
- Chris is a marketing manager at The Pet Box, which offers subscription boxes for pet owners. Chris wants to increase traffic to The Pet Box’s main product page. Right now that page ranks on the second page of search results for their target keyword. Chris has started improving the on-page SEO of the page, optimizing it for their target keyword, and seeking backlinks from popular pet care blogs. In order to track progress towards their goal, which metrics should Chris track?
- Your manager tasks you with getting more of your web pages displayed in the featured snippet on a search engine results page. The best way to increase the number of your web pages that appear in featured snippets is by _______?
- Scenario: Kyle is in a new role and looking to upskill, so he goes to Google to do some research. He finds a search engine listing that piques his interest and clicks it. He’s taken to a blog post on your site. He reads the post and sees there’s a content offer. He’s interested, but not sure he’s ready to give his information for it just yet. Below the offer, he sees a chatbot asking if he needs help so he clicks it to start a conversation. Which stage of the inbound methodology is Kyle in?
- Which Amazon ad types will display your product in search results?
- discovery plus lg tv?
- discovery plus on lg tv?
- discovery plus app on lg tv?
- discovery plus app lg tv?
- discovery plus for lg tv?
- how to get discovery plus on lg tv?
- discovery plus on ps4?
- is discovery plus on ps4?
- do lg tvs have discovery plus?
- does lg tv have discovery plus?